5% CBD drops 10ml
Full Spectrum Elixirs
Activates the endocannabinoid system, thereby supporting the immune system and beneficially acting on the body's natural processes, helping the immune system to be in balance. According to studies, it has a demonstrable effect on anxiety or depression, positively stimulates the brain and more. Our elixirs with CBD harmonize the natural processes in the body, have a positive effect on heart rate, cholesterol levels, skin condition, muscle and joint function.
What are CBD drops Full Spectrum elixirs?
In our Full Spectrum elixirs, we use the power of cannabis, which has been used for centuries. In our licensed laboratory, we are creating a Broad Spectrum rich in cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC). Together with our specialists, we have developed an extraction and purification system which, with the help of the latest technologies, allows us to remove the psychoactive substance THC from our elixirs and therefore it does not intoxicate you and is completely safe. Our elixirs undergo comprehensive purity and safety tests, which take place in an independent and accredited laboratory.
Furthermore, we combine our Broad Spectrum extract with very healthy sesame oil, which serves as an effective remedy for many health problems. It contains B (B1, B2, B3), E, A, D vitamins, carotenes, minerals (calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium and phosphorus) as well as fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid.
An important part of our drops is also Sea buckthorn oil made from sea buckthorn nicknamed the "Siberian Miracle". This oil is a source of flavonoids, carotenoids, omega fatty acids and a lot of vitamins (B, A, C, E, F, K, D), minerals, amino acids, sugars and tannins. The biologically active substances contained in this oil positively stimulate and strengthen the immune system. They also have antioxidant and detoxifying effects.
vitamins, fatty acids, minerals and flavonoids.
Country of manufacture: Czech Republic
- Ingredients: Broadspectrum CBD, MCT oil, sesame oil, Sea Buckthorn oil
- Volume: 10ml (approx. 250 drops)
- Weight: 9.5g (CBD content 1475mg + -5%)
Helps to support:
- liver activity
- normal digestion
- has an anti-inflammatory effect
- normal skin condition
- normal condition of muscles and tendons
- normal condition of the joints and bones
- immune system (antioxidant)
- normal function of the nervous system
- activities of the cardiovascular system
- 1 drop once a day (then dose individually at your discretion).
- 30 minutes before meals. Drip under the tongue, wait 60 seconds, then swallow.
- Also suitable to add to fresh fruit, vegetable juices or your own meals
- Also suitable for vegans.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- It is not a substitute for a varied diet.
- Suitable for external and internal use.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- If you are taking medication or planning a medical procedure, consult your doctor before taking it.
Possible side effects when exceeding the recommended dose:
- Dry mouth,
According to the decision of the CAFIA - State Health and Food Inspection Authority, CBD MCT oil is sold by CANNAX Laboratories s.r.o. registered in accordance with the provisions of § 3d para. b) Act No. 180/2016 Coll., on food and tobacco products and on amendments to some related acts, as amended by the Ministry of Agriculture - Ministry of Agriculture as a safe food supplement, which is governed by Decree No. 58/2018 Coll. - Decree on food supplements and food composition. The content of THC - Tetrahydrocannabinol and the dosage of oil is referred to by EFSA - European Food Safety Authority 2015, specifically to the Acute Reference Dose (ARfD) and thus meets the European recommended limits. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) is the European Union's authority responsible for risk assessment in the areas of food and feed safety, nutrition, animal health and welfare, plant health and plant health. EFSA is based on EIHA documentation on the content of THC in food in Europe - European Cannabis Industry Association see document: Scientifically Sound Guidelines for THC in Food in Europe nova-Institute July 2015 EFSA's management, measures and decisions 2015 shows that CBD MCT oil from CANNAX Laboratories sro is a notified food supplement that meets all legal obligations under the EU. The products are made from certified varieties of technical hemp and are regularly checked for cannabinoid contents at independent certified laboratories. Moia elixirs do not claim any therapeutic effects of CBD, this information comes from publicly available scientific studies, research and stories of individuals in real life, we communicate this information in order to inform everyone around us what positive effects of CBD can have. THC content is below detection 0.05% * Moia elixirs products have not been evaluated by the State Institute for Drug Control and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.
Basic examples of publicly available scientific studies on the potential of using Cannabinoids for the given problems. The listed list of publicly available scientific studies is for informational purposes only and is based on the researcher's scientific research on the issue under investigation. It is not a substitute for medical advice. The results of public studies on CBD dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the National Institute for Drug Control and are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or medical condition. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
1 ) 2013 Functioning of the ECS Endocannabinoid System:
2) 2015 CBD as a helper in childhood epilepsy / Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
3) 2017 Update CBD, safety of use and possible side effects
4) 2018 World Anti-Doping Agency WADA removed CBD from the list of prohibited substances
5) 2019 CBD as a helper for anxiety and sleep disorders
6) 2018 - 2020 CBD as a pain reliever - analgesic potential, neuropathic pain, inflammatory pain, arthritic pain
7) 2020 Cannabinoids in metabolic syndrome problems
8) 2020 Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory functions of CBD
9) 2020 Therapeutic Potential of CBD for Skin Problems
10) 2020 - 2021 CBD as a regeneration booster after intense stress during professional sports
11) 2022 CBD as an aide in cancer treatment
12) 2022 CBD as a helper in rheumatic problems and musculoskeletal pain
13) 2022 CBD as a potential helper in neurodegenerative disease