CBDerma-Repair® Acne BioActive is an effective formula developed for maximum care of problematic skin.
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a natural substance found in the Cannabis Sativa cannabis plant. It has no psychotropic effects, cannabinoids cooperate with your organism at the cellular level to help restore your immunity, improve the condition of your skin and overall health. CBD naturally interacts with our body thanks to our endocannabinoid system in our bodies and can help regulate our cellular functions. CBD also has antioxidant properties and helps fight inflammation and acne.
To our BioActive products, we add a rare and effective extract from the Morinda Citrifolia plant, also called Noni. This patented and clinically proven active ingredient is one of the best remedies in the fight against acne. Noni is a powerful antioxidant that cleanses the whole body of free radicals and toxins. This prevents the body from aging faster and prevents the resulting diseases. The antioxidant effect results in healthier skin, hair, and scalp. In addition to its antioxidant effect, Noni is also known for its strong anti-inflammatory effects.
- CBD activates the natural abilities of cells
- Strong anti-inflammatory effects
- Strengthens the hydrolipid balance of the skin
- It supports the renewal of skin cells
- It does not clog pores
- Has antiseptic effects (suppresses inflammatory processes)
- Intensively nourishes and hydrates
- Reduces redness
- Cleans pores from dirt and dead cells
- 5,3 mg/ml CBD
- 160 mg CBD
- morinda citrifolia
- hemp oil
- grape oil
- argan oil
- Karlovy Vary minerals
Apply a thin layer of cream to cleansed and moist skin, using gentle circular movements or tapping.
- Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycerin, Squalane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Caproyl Prolinate, Lecithin, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cannabidiol, Morinda citrifolia callus culture lysate, Tocopherol, Mineral Salts, Hydrogenated, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Tristearate, Isomalt, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Benzylalcohol Caprylyl Glycol, Citric acid