Gentle Micellar Cleanser
Gentle Micellar Water
Gentle Micellar Cleanser with enzymatic peeling effect will ensure thorough make-up removal and hydration within a few minutes.
Get rid of everyday impurities, makeup, and dead skin cells. It has a strong antioxidant and brightening effect,
your skin will be perfectly prepared for the upcoming care.
PARABEN free, PEG’s free, DIMETHICONE free, PHENOXYETHANOL free, PARAFFIN free, PETROLATUM free
Enjoy clean and brightened skin. Cleanser with the help of a gentle enzymatic peeling
will prepare your skin for the next step of your treatment.
We recommend using in targeted treatment:
3 steps to beauty
How to enjoy and care for your beauty in three steps? ---------- 1) Gentle Micellar Cleanser Apply a sufficient amount of product on a cosmetic cotton pad and cleanse the skin. Suitable for all skin types with a gentle exfoliating and brightening effect. 2) Microbiome Rebalancing & Brightening toner Spray a sufficient amount of the product (3-5 sprays) on the skin and treat the skin with a circular motion of your fingers. 3) Beauty Age Cream Apply a thin layer of cream to cleansed and toned skin with gentle swirling or tapping.
- CBD activates the natural abilities of cells
- CBD positively stimulates skin cells
- CBD leads cells to total skin rejuvenation
- Removes even a durable makeup
- Brightens and softens the skin
- Has refreshing and soothing effects
- Strong antioxidant activity
- Heals and regenerates
- Epidermal peeling effect
- Softens and prepares the skin for the next step
- CBD 15mg
- Vitamin E
- Apple extract
- Hemp seed oil
- Raspberry extract
- Peach tree leaf extract
Apply a sufficient amount of the product on a cosmetic cotton pad and lightly wipe to remove and cleanse the skin. Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua, Glycerin, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cannabis sativa seed oil, Tocopherol, Cannabidiol, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate , Caprylyl glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Phenethylalcohol